Prodigy Gold

TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.
in response to Tibber's message

I do not think we should be concerned with SAGE and put them on the shelf. Their ability to raise cash is questionable and so unless we pick them up for a fraction of their current market cap, I would not be interested in SAGE.There are significantly better acquisition targets for KXL that will be acretive to the KXL balance sheet.

It will be important for KXL to diversify and look for acqusitions outside of B-G(with the exception of Gold stone) but with a focus in Ontario. Goldstone (Ontex, Roxmark) in my opinion would be a great fit for KXL.

Optimal deployment of the 'flow through share' capital would be acqusition of ounces in the ground for $10 or $15 per ounce. This would substantially collapse the exploration timeline from years to the present. This would add to the tangible and intrinsic value of KXL in a quicker way.

I am excited with KXL's multi-prong approach to creating sustainable shareholder value.

The Milestone NR was good(no hype) and can be economically mined and comparable to other mines in Canada. No questiion KXL team are excited with Milestone as evidenced with the on going drilling, if they keep this up we could have another 43-101 for Milestone in the next 12 months or so.

Information flow will be steady, we have Golden Mile 43-101 by Q1, pending assays for WG, pending assays for Hercules, drilling plans for Brenbar, Kaby lake and Sturgeon bridge to come, more drilling results from Milestone and then there are the pending assays from West Millenium.

Brian has a strong team with the addition of Tony Wood to manage the 'pennies in and out' to insure every penny is spent wisely and then he has Darren to focus on exploration. This affords Brian the proper time to focus on strategic acqusitions. Hence the multiprong strategy is achievable.

Regards

Please login to post a reply
northvalue
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/02/2008
Social Links