Prodigy Gold

TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.
in response to cedartree's message

call me naive or just stupid.......but during the time that i have been involved with kodiak and with the exception of harrington......few if any trades have taken place due to insiders unloading...and lining their pockets....if you look at a company like sangold who is infamous for this type of behavior....and they do have something of tangible worth....then our guys must be as stupid as i am.....to continue to hold......and not to take profits on the upticks.....hell they could just keep giving themselves options exercising them and not give a rats behind about us, the future of the company and all the nay saying of speculators like me.....so either i'm stupid and they are smart which does not matter in the longrun....but tomorrow i'm taking a bigger position in kxl and trade this block of shares like i was supposed to....screw the longterm i could be dead by the time i get a bagger of any kind..... my kids,grandkids and great grandkids can worry about that block of shares (believe me i have all three classees of these knarly critters and i do want them to fight when i am gone)..... in the meantime i think i will play the swings (and there will be many) of the new position i will be taking......you cannot have cash in the bank....land position....capable people and not expect action...as chicken little did not say the sky is not falling and kxl is not going to zero...so screw the naysayers i'm here to make some money.......

oh and my point about the insiders......they are in and so am i......the day the insiders start dumping will be the first clue that all rats abandon sinking ships....i maynot be the first rat to leave but certainly will not be the last......

Please login to post a reply
konor
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/30/2009
Social Links
Private Message