Prodigy Gold

TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.
in response to cedartree's message

So let's summarize KXL prospects thus far into 2010...

Hercules... NI 43-101 was a complete bust... Drilling ongoing but can we realistically expect results much different than previous tens of thousands of meters?... Golden Pond drilling yet to start...

Milestone... the only property that has shown some potential to realistically host an economic deposit... if they can just increase the grade over similar widths then things could change...

West Geraldton... a complete dud... no further drilling planned...

Brenbar, Kaby etc. are delayed... No idea why with amount of cash in hand... unless they are re-evaluating all operations at this point... which would be smart IMO but keeping all these properties does cost money... gonna have to make some decisions eventually...

West Millennium... nothing great expected from there... that's quite a switch from talk late-2009 and early-2010... truly disappointing we would hear such enthusiastic comments about this property when drill program does not yield similarly enthusiastic results... next time keep enthusiasm quiet until after results are released...

Otish Basin... uranium... Kirrin dropped option so no activity there for quite a while...

Just re-assessing KXL... out loud... does not look all that good in the short-term IMO... Doesn't seem like it could get any worse for KXL right about now... Other than Milestone (which is providing some interesting results) what do shareholders have to be positive about?... Seriously?... Of course "they can hit somethign big at anytime"... but so can 1000 other juniors trading no where market value of KXL... KXL does not deserve much of a premium above it's current cash value... and I guess that is basically where it is trending towards... How's that for depressing?...

Am I missing something?... If so please advise. Seriously not trying to poo-poo on KXL just trying to be realistic... Look at the chart... look at insider buying... look at the results...

red911

Re: In touch with Kodiak today

posted on Apr 23, 10 07:48PM

Visited the Kodiak offices twice. I don't have a lot to add. I was told that they are doing what they're doing. I believe there are still some Milestone results to come in, if I understood correctly, and that there will be more work there this year. I understood that Golden Pond woudl be drilled. Other drilling such as Brenbar, Kaby etc is delayed. West Millennium got additional holes but personally I'm not expecting great shakes there as, based on what people posted here, if there was a blockbuster it would have leaked out. Mines Point will be drilled this Summer. M&A still being pursued. No change in the team. They are unhappy about the stock price. So are we. Hope that helps.

Please login to post a reply
red911
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/27/2007
Social Links
Private Message