Prodigy Gold

TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.
in response to drandres's message

Hi Doc.

Glad to see you here and you survived the Car...nee..val....

Hope your cane didn't melt from the Car..ee..boo...

Too much Al-cool and not enough red wine will do that..got to get the mix right..anyway ..there is a little movement up off the bottom this morning..and I foresee some spirited buying coming if we get some market moving results..But it seems that the market is in an ugly mood and nothing will move the junior mining plays unless the results are earth shattering..excellent results don't seem to cut it..

I have had some great news on some of my juniors and they take off up for a day or so them sell off..But I believe that there are so many hurting investors/speculators/traders that they will take a penny profit if they can get it and holding long term is a past ,long gone attribute to market players..

Of course with summer doldrums not to far away..those players that have a few profits are locking in early and not waiting till April /May for the usual summer sell off..

But I grabbed some more KXL at .395 yesterday..It just was too good to pass up..

I'm still here..and will be for a while..

Not Much buying ..but a little..We will start with a penny up..to get to a buck up..

Portee

KODIAK EXPLORATION LTD 9:56:49 AM EST
Symbol T Bid Ask Last Change Volume FSI
KXL CA V + 0.40 0.415 0.41 0.01 (2.50%) 23,000
Bid Size 126 Ask Size 20 Earn. Per Share 0.00
Day High 0.41 Day Low 0.40 Price/Earnings 0
Open 0.40 Yield 0.00 Dividend 0.00
52 Week High 0.84 52 Week Low 0.395 Ex-Dividend
Please login to post a reply
Portee44
City
Rank