Prodigy Gold

TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.
in response to explorationguy's message

Thanks again for you careful work,

the feeling I am getting is that these days with all sort of fancy gadgets exploration geologists seem to find targets more easily than in the old days, but not necessarily economic ones in terms of size and grades. As you said, in the old days lots of great mines were found because of railroad or road construction; Sudbury and I think that Hemlo is also directly beneath the highway.

I always loved to fish in the ocean and usually caught my catch, then some years ago I got a fishfinder and sure suddenly I could see a lot more `fish`. However, my feeling is that my actual catch dropped!

I suspect that exploration geologists these days could be overwhelmed with information. When you think about people actually walking in the bush it would not surprise me that in the good old days, maybe 10 times more people actually were out looking, again I could be wrong.

For all the naturalists out there, could forests, trees, flowers etc be used to understand what is hiding in the depths below.

Please login to post a reply
tau
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/20/2007
Social Links
Private Message