Premium Exploration

Welcome To The Premium Exploration Inc HUB On AGORACOM Ultimately Developing a District with Multiple Near-Surface Gold Resources along the +30 km Property in Idaho
in response to Panamax's message

It is for the entire Idaho property, according to the company. It is presumed that PEM and Logan will focus on getting the Friday up to the 2m ounces threshold as soon as possible and then proceed from there. . . could be more drilling to go for 3m ounces or more, could be a PEA for a possible mine, could be a sale of the Friday, could be an additional JV of the Friday with a mine developer, all kinds of possibilties. But, the Friday would likely be the higher priority, as one would expect. Nothing is set in concrete yet. Need the TSX to approve the deal before a closing date can be arranged. PEM would likely receive some personnel help to share the workload. It is too early to be making absolute final plans for 2013 and 2014, but preliminary plans are being thought about and discussed. I think we could see things begin to pick up later this summer and surely into the Fall and early winter if all goes well. (If, if, if all goes well). There is likely a lot more to the option agreement, a lot more details, info we may learn more about once either the deal is done or once both companies feel it is okay to release more details. Hope this helps.

Please login to post a reply
marwal
City
Washington state
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/07/2010
Social Links