Premium Exploration

Welcome To The Premium Exploration Inc HUB On AGORACOM Ultimately Developing a District with Multiple Near-Surface Gold Resources along the +30 km Property in Idaho
From SH post
almost 12 years ago
in response to money75's message

To post or not to post, that is the question

Joey,

The greatest fault I find with management of most companies is lack of communication with shareholders. We should never have to guess what is going on with the company.
We should be informed of what they intend to do and why. Then be given progress reports regularly. When something doesn't happen as planned we should be informed why and what they plan to do about it.
Confidentiality is required in some cases. Most of the time, they just don't think we need to know.
Had PEM management kept shareholders and potential investors informed, the share price would never have fallen to these levels.
I invested in PEM based on the potential. I still see great potential. It appears we need assistance in realizing that potential.
If you wish to post it to the board, I have no objection.

A while ago from someone on this BB that I have a great deal of respect for his/her opinion.

Del and Big Al stating they have kept shareholders aware of the McQuire situation is greatly mistaken as posters on this and Big Al's website have stated the locations that shareholders are able to get daily updates of the situation.

I know that until there is an update to the D5-32-12np which controls access to the area that there is a delay in the drilling, BUT the company could still release an update as to the number of drills planned, total depth they feel could be drilled with current fund situation and whether more funding is planned before the completion of drilling.

Sorry, but no shares traded today on a large holding causes the frustration.....

Read more at http://www.stockhouse.com/bullboards/messagedetail.aspx?p=0&m=31651259&l=0&r=0&s=pem&t=LIST#91eAewhwfBLWIUXr.99

Please login to post a reply
goldember
City
Phoenix
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/19/2010
Social Links