Premium Exploration

Welcome To The Premium Exploration Inc HUB On AGORACOM Ultimately Developing a District with Multiple Near-Surface Gold Resources along the +30 km Property in Idaho

PEM is an incredable opportunity for investors. But will they realize it? Here are some facts from a Stansberry Porter ad for the value of these company's gold value in the ground:

Allied Nevada gold in the ground is worth about $1,310 an ounce

Barrick's is worth about $353 an ounce

Oceanagold is worth about $188 an ounce

Nova Gold is worth about $150 an ounce

Jaguar is worth about $144 an ounce

Golden Star is worth about $121 an ounce

The Stansberry Porter ad then said that there is one company worth about $23 per ounce of gold in the ground. The article did not identify the company. The name is in their free report titled "A huge anamoly in the gold markets." (I am not pushing their ad). So, could the $23 an ounce company be PEM? Or someone else? PEM's gold in the ground is likely an even better bargain. Porter Stansberry said that the "mystery" company"represents by far the cheapest and best value in the entire gold market today."

Ahhhh, I don't think so Porter! If the mystery company is not PEM, then perhaps it sould be. I wonder what PEM's gold in the ground is worth today based on market cap? $15 to $20 an ounce? PEM seems to be one of the absolute best bargains for gold in the ground, worldwide. I hope PEM can successfully present that value to potential investors.

Please login to post a reply
marwal
City
Washington state
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/07/2010
Social Links