Premium Exploration

Welcome To The Premium Exploration Inc HUB On AGORACOM Ultimately Developing a District with Multiple Near-Surface Gold Resources along the +30 km Property in Idaho
in response to hgs225's message

I noticed that Mr.Annoy has done quite often the buy and the sell in an effort to drive down the price. I've seen this trading activity on Alpha and it is not just going on with PEM.

Somebody should contact the REGULATORS and point out to them that this hiding behind a curtain 01-Annoy only helps contribute to MANIPULATION of the MARKETS and they should pull up their pants and start investigating WTF is going on and by WHOM!!! There are some entities out there who are purposely driving down SP's of many jr. explorco's and producers in what I think is the future goal of nabbing them for way under their real value.

If they intend on buying them outright, they would rather pay $20 million instead of $200 million or higher. We saw some jr. producers getting bought out at up to $1000 per ounce situ, now there are many which are currently valued at $40 per ounce and lower. This is not normal activity. SAS is mining a head grade at almost 5g/t, they have 4 million ounces 43-101 and have a MC of way under $200 million in CANADA and have $200 million in tax credits in the bank. Constantly I see 01 sell to 01 to drop the price and push it down.

:( Skier

Please login to post a reply
Skier59
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/20/2010
Social Links