POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Dark Knight's message

I am not sure you are correct in saying that the TRAB was a tool of previous management Dark Knight.

Whilst the arrival of the new CEO resulted in a swivel in POET's strategy to the current focus on commercially developing AOC for the burgeoning data centre market,  I do not believe  we can conclude that the previous intrim CEO's strategy failed and was replaced. Instead we  could as equaly conclude that the previous management strategy which was to complete PET and develop Optical side of POET in tandem was actually achieved and that a trasfer of technology to the customer who set PTK milestones at that time (2015) actually occurred.  The evidence to support this was the use of Synopsys tools to transfer the IP,  the 6 month BAE contract to establish PET could be mass manufactured  and the  irrefutable fact of the establishment of the TRAB.  

Whilst the company bit it's lip on the nature of what the TRAB achieved the fact remains that it existed for almost two years which was sufficient for it to technically support that customer's concerns during the transition of IP from lab to fab stages for a customer led project, which was its stated purpose. 

Where we differ in ppinion is that I believe that the TRAB was an Apple management tool not PTI's.  Whether the project was a success or not we cannot say but dispanding the TRAB implies that a conclusion was reached one way or the other. To my mind the  IPHONE 8 could well be the target product of the frenzied work to August of 2015.

Sula  (with apologies for being drawn back into the debate)

Please login to post a reply
sulasailor
City
Chester
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2013
Social Links