POET Technologies Inc.

My goodness, I get back from holidays with what I thought was good news and the company issues an NR that states they are moving heavy hitters with Singapore ties into position at our production, packaging and distribution facliity.

They sure aren't doing this to sell a few pieces to Luxmux, that's for sure

What happens?  The glums, as Sula calls them, are out in force, beating their chests, bemoaning their lot and demanding that someone else take responsibility for their own actions.

Every single member of this board has the opportunity, every day, to sell some of those 30 cent shares, invest them in another fast mover for a bit, make some money and buy back in to PoET when the wind shifts if they choose

But apparently not, it's easier, it would seem, to belittle the likes of Jack and others for having the courage to make some money while he waits, than to have the courage necessary to do so yourself.

I have great faith in the PoET concept, but Poet is not a TSX or Nasdaq listing, this is a Venture stock, and I'm not going to trust someone else with ALL my money until the concept blooms, that's just not smart.

PoETs day will come.

Please login to post a reply
Shash
City
Peterborough
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/17/2016