POET Technologies Inc.

Subhash left Applied Materials (for the second time) to come to poet less than 2 years ago. He was given 1.5 million warrants that are out of the money but still a bunch of warrants.  We also has another board member from Applied Materials come on around the same time. Now we see several Global Foundry players taking big seats and often.  All of these appointees will receive large amounts of options I'm sure.  I will be curious to see if Subhash goes back to Applied.  Now armed with knowledge of what is under the hood at Poet.  This Mikas guy bothered me from day one.  Is claim to fame is raising capital and merging/selling companies.  Also he was just given almost 200k in options that are in the money or very near.  As well as a salarm I'm sure.  I think it's safe to say that both Applied Materials and Global Foundries know what we have and that can be either great if they decide to be customers or bad if they decide to be our new owners.  While it appears we are gearing up to make a run on our own, we could easily just become a division of a much larger company.  Now saying that I think it's safe to say it will be at a level that will allow all the current management to cash in options at a profit.  So let's say $2 minimum.  But that is not even close to what I see as potential.  A beautiful poem had a good point.  I would like to see a shareholder rep get a seat at the BOD table.  That will be what I lobby for in the very near term.  And I suggest all large shareholder do the same.  We have been diluted to the he point where are voice is not a potent as it once was.  We need a rep that will not let the old boys club take us to the cleaners.

BCD

Please login to post a reply
bluecollardollar
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/17/2012
Social Links