POET Technologies Inc.

Mark my words.

Poet will be bought out for a joke of an evaluation. Longs MIGHT break even. All management will have their options honoured from the buying company that buys Poet, most likely GF. Top brass will all be offered high paying jobs to run the POET division in parent company.

What a disappointment, no more TRAB!? I guess that makes sense right? Since GF would want it all for themselves of course.

We wanted top industry professionals and oh boy did we get them. Those white collared pros, who know exactly how to execute destruction in shareholder value to create a Black Friday sale. Dilute the retail holders to a point that their shares mean nothing in a vote to sell the company. With new institutional shareholders/warrant holders making a double or triple in a year on their money holding the voting power.... With frustrated longs ready to pull the trigger to be over and done with this train wreck of the last 2 years getting anywhere near break even. This tech will never see the blue ocean riches you expect as a POET stand alone company.

Oh the Poet tech will be huge, you will simply get none of the success. GF or what ever company buys this at Black Friday deal prices will get all the blue ocean. I won't be posting again. There is zero point. Nobody has any control here and everyone will be exiting at the same price in 1-2 years tops. So might as well just hold it never look at it again until the sale comes though.

Mark my words.

Please login to post a reply
A Beautiful Poem
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/19/2014
Social Links