POET Technologies Inc.

in response to InThisThinRain's message

Very true ITTR but there can be many reasons why they have become silent. Each person will have their different take on this but mine is that they are close to a significant event and can't allow loose lips to mess that up both in terms of market compliance and partnership compliance.  

I am hoping that the results of the IR money spent will be seen when the time is right. Is it in the bank as in a large co-ordinated push when the time is right? Is that why the trading volume has increased so dramatically as new shareholders get positioned?

There are a lot of ways to read it both pro and con. We have been feeling the con so far. I choose to focus on the technology and the industry trends to light the way as do many on this forum. The other parts are much more difficult to read for me and most people here. 

Day traders who remain detached have been advantaged by the volatility and I am sure some very disciplined longs have been able to do well by trading but that has never been my thing with this company and I have the accounts to prove it unfortunately:( Hard to believe the balance in peoples accounts back in the day of the empire club versus what is there today. I think this will be the year of vindication. 

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links
Private Message