POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Aves99isback's message

To be fair to both sides of this argument, a lot of shares like a billion or more with a decent market cap in the mega-billions are a sign of a successful company, but we are very far away from that realistically speaking. We are not Apple or Microsoft. So if we have too many shares, sometime in the future a reverse-split could happen. It could happen to help qualify one for the Nasdaq if the market cap of the company remains low at the time of the application, and it also might happen if the company doesn't produce something of significance within a reasonable timeframe from now. Of course, that would be a disaster. Of course, all this could stop being a possible fear when the company gets market recognition for its 'disruptive' technology. I think that will have to happen, in my opinion, within the next year or so or another terrible financing would be needed and any new major investor would want to control the share structure better to protect their investment. I don't think we can argue either way yet, but if one would qualify their statements a little further, then there can be no misunderstanding on either side of this issue. My opinion is that it won't happen if they are successful within the next year, but it might happen just for the sake of survival if any possible shoes that we don't know about yet, decide to drop. I wait with baited breath.

Monolithic

Please login to post a reply
monolithic
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/18/2016
Social Links