POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Aves99isback's message

Aves there was no rumor about a debt financing that I am aware of. As you know debt financing was included under the shelf prospectus which is not always the case as I am sure you are aware. So there was speculation that it could have been a debt financing. I don't remember hearing that there was a rumor on this. Can you point it out to me? Thanks in advance Aves.

POET management have made it known that they are interested in going to the NASDAQ based on organic growth of the share price. That was not always the case as PC felt POET needed a NASDAQ listing and not just any listing but the higher priced NASDAQ Global Select which requires a $4 bid price maintained for 90 days.

So there really is more merit in my opinion that POET has no intention to do an RS. Not sure what would motivate that line of thinking considering the market potential of the company. If they fail to be successful in delivering a disruptive product to the market well then there would be no need for even the lower priced ($2) NASDAQ Capital Market listing would there?

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links
Private Message