POET Technologies Inc.

in response to TRUMP2016's message

And I would speculate we don't have any dots at the moment.

So Trump are you then of the opinion that there are no NDA's in place? If you answer is no then by default are you then of the opinion that the NRE's that the company is talking about in 2017 do not have merit? Do you not believe that those NRE's that the company is projecting in 2017 will be signed off when the company is able to announce successful completion of the Alpha Prototypes.

I can accept that you do not believe that the company is in discussions but one would think that in order for that to be the case that the customers that they report(ed) to no longer anticipate a successful outcome or that the probability is so low that they no longer believe that they need to maintain any dialog with the company.

I have difficulty believing that this would be the case especially since they do understand the steps required to build prototypes and the problems POET has had with GaAs epi-wafer supply.

I on the other hand I believe there are MOUs in place as the technology is such that it would be very difficult for anyone to compete with the cost disruption of the POET platform. As such even if there is an opinion by those customers that it will not work (which I highly doubt would be the case) I expect they would see the need to participate in case it does?

To say there is nothing going on with customers and partnerships (the dots) is to say that this company will not be successful. That really to me is the only logical way in which that conclusion could be reached.

It is easy to accept and understand that they fell behind at least in the GaAs work as they had no access to new wafers but I also think that they are in catch up mode and have put into place the resources to advance the rate of development.

I keep wondering about the statement made in the last NR.

we are making selective investments in capital equipment, as well as other key capabilities, to give us greater control over some of the most time-sensitive aspects of the technology development process.

What do they mean by time-sensitive? This question is not directed at Trump but more for the longs who have provided thoughtful discussion about POET.

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links
Private Message