POET Technologies Inc.

in response to GlassHalfFull's message

If we have any delays in the future, we cannot afford another low-ball financing, but that might be the time a major player has enough data and confidence in POET to make a significant investment.  In the back of my mind, I am worried that if in another year POET has to do a financing, the dilution might be astronomical and wipe out all long term shareholders. Now, that is, of course, if they have nothing to bring to the market. I think they will be ready and someone will stand-up for POET. We can imagine whatever dots we want, but until then they are just dots and nothing more. As POET's strategy aligns itself and develops further, the potential remains for those dots to become something up and to the right. However, POET needs to execute and as long as it shows its steps one by one to the market to get a sense of its progression, then we will be okay. At the moment, I still feel that POET has not properly marketed itself to the market because it is still in a coordinating phase, but once out of the gate --- which might already be that inflection point ---- then the pain may, hopefully, be behind us.

Monolithic

Please login to post a reply
monolithic
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/18/2016
Social Links