POET Technologies Inc.

in response to stockguru72's message

Dear Stock guru., 

You seem to need a little help to understand my post.  You were supposed to join the dots, fill the gaps, so to speak.

The fact that Apple is to make autonomous cars is new  and not previously dicussed.  The  BBC article and interview with probably the best known manufacturer of electric csrs, clearly places this in the public domain for the first time.

'Tesla's owner, Elon Musk, has said it is an "open secret" that Apple is making a rival electric car.'

In Feb 15 The TRAB was announced,  yet we have never clearly understood it's mechanics and purpose. That fact is that its continuance binds us with Apple in some way.

Detectors, VCSEL and LIDAR are elements of POET'S product list.  For me the fact that Apple is to make autonomous cars contains the real possibility that our 'relationship' with them could lead to a lucrative contract.

Personally I feel my post is not 'no sense' as you starkly say but quite the reverse, valuable DD if you care to take this matter seriously.

So please stop being short with me, I don't  feel we always have to be spell out matters  to intelligent people.

If the reference doesn't work just say so.

as ever,

Sula 

Please login to post a reply
sulasailor
City
Chester
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined