POET Technologies Inc.

in response to mo's message

Mo - You asked if I knew any IR that operates differently. Lately I have been following the marijuana sector (what a ride!) and it is far, far different. Some of these companies are pretty new and fresh but can hit the ground running. $1M/month in revenues with $1-12 SPs. One company is giving monthly updates - things like licence updates, revenue for the month, patients added, etc. Another company's conference call tonight (following their Q3 results) theyword for word answered submitted questions. They talked about the need for transparency. I was blown away.

Of course it is different than giving updates with (potential) emerging technology and giving competitors an edge. But it was nice to be treated with some respect. I am on the lower end of the totem pole but my spread of 50k shares would love to be cash and making me money.

Shash - We may be demanding but I think we deserve respect. They have our hard-earned money and they cut our achilles' heel and now they spit on our face while we're on the ground. Can they not explain the urgency of the PO? At one point we owned 30% of the shares but they won't give us a peace offering? Just a 'wait until 2018, hope you didn't want the money compounding in an index fund.'

walconst - Exactly. The lack of clarity in their NRs has been very frustrating and is that not where IR could chime in and say something. "Hey POET, don't announce a PO with no details." We have seen our fellow shareholders/posters spend a few minutes and improve the wording of the NR tremendously.      

Please login to post a reply
chappychap
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/28/2015
Social Links
Private Message