POET Technologies Inc.

1Make the best or most effective use of (a situation or resource):

Painting a room is a simple task but if you don 't rub down and smooth out the imperfections you will not get the finish you desired or impress your wife with all your hard work.

'Don't spoil the ship for a half pence of tar' is the nautical equivalent that comes to a sailor's mind.

Why then, when the company tells us that the VCSEL intgration is being optimised, are there glooms here that equate that to a failure of lab to fab.  When it's  clearly been achieved  but needs perfecting.  A negative state of mind perhaps or a desire to negatively infuance others perhaps.  

But who cares.The continued presence here of the gloomy minded is in itself a demonstration of their belief that this investment opportunity remains viable

I remain happy to be deeply committed to my investment in POET and retain my belief and hope that despite  the apparent glitch of the PO's handling, that the management's major competencies and expertise lie in developing the technology in the fab.

Hopefully the new FCO can add the financial acumen needed to focus down on the weakness that we perceive, but may yet prove to be a mandatory action in the circumstances that the company faced which have yet to be fully understood.  Maybe, just maybe, we will learn more on Monday but I feel they will want to wash over the  PO saga and move on. And so be it!

Sula 

Please login to post a reply
sulasailor
City
Chester
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2013