POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Shash's message

Shash as below from IR. I hope they will also be providing "guidance" for 2017

From IR yesterday

"There’s been no stated plan or indication to hold a conference call on Monday. The company plans to announce its third quarter financial results as well as a general business update via press release."

From IBK Conference call Oct-24

00:05:19 – I know many of our retail investors have been inquiring about a company update to our prior statements regarding early in the fourth quarter. As such I would like to provide a quick update before going to the presentation, with a more detailed updated planned for the end of November in conjunction with our third quarter earnings call.

00:18:10 – We have made good progress in 2016 with our integrated VCSEL technology, especially as it relates to transferring the technology out of the fab and into a foundry, scaling the technology from small wafer sizes to large wafer sizes. We have, as we’ve discussed, had some issues that we’re working through. Some are related to optimization of the technology and others related to events outside of our immediate control, and we will be providing an update on our progress as part of our third quarter earnings call in late November.

Please login to post a reply
My Poet
City
Vancouver
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/21/2015
Social Links