POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Rickthevet's message

Rick I was wondering if you were aware of the problems they have had gaining access to new wafers both in terms of export license and access to  run the adjusted epi stack at Epiworks?

What I am hoping to hear in detail is how they have overcome the wafer supply problem. I am hopeful that they have been able to source a new supply of wafers and have had an opportunity to do some runs but unless they have I doubt we will get much of an update on the VCSEL and I am pretty sure the market has factored that into the current share price. I think what the market is expecting is details on how they have fixed the epiwafer supply problem. The market is forward looking as you know so unless they are reporting that they have no solution I doubt we will see a reduction in the share price.

So in my opinion the status of the POET VCSEL is pretty well known. But you never know they could surprise us? What is not known is how the ramp up of production out of Denselight is progressing. That is really what many of the investors will be looking at in my opinion. InP Wafer conversion from 2 inch to 3 or 4 inch.

I think we should try and deal more in facts with less name calling. 

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links
Private Message