POET Technologies Inc.

longs
almost 8 years ago

Did not think that PO was fair to us longs here and i expressed my comments to IR recently as you know...however now that it is done i decided i may as well join in and buy near PO offering ( ie follow the money) ..picked up 40k more shares past few days..i am done now.. ...been a long while since i have bought or traded for that matter... i am prepared for a long wait in terms of ROI out of necessisty of course at these prices....Still by adding now after sp collaspe its shows resolve or perhaps something else not so good....... if they can execute as outlined in the cp we will do very well, but of course its those hiccups that keeps moving the goalpost further down the field that frustrates the heck out of us ..

i mentionned before.... insiders if they can ( absence of NDAs)  following financials release, ought to make a statement and start buying...that includes everyone on the BOD and Sr Mgt....it would go a long way to demonstrate to sh their continued support despite the delays..i think Suresh used the word evolve when he referred to milestones pushed further down...either way if they are prevented from buying they must find a way to letting us know...good luck everyone

Please login to post a reply
goosed2
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/26/2013
Social Links
Private Message