POET Technologies Inc.

in response to oldgreg's message

I agree, BUT only if our Hub leaders follow the same rules when the pom pom and champagne pop on the upside. And yes over the many years I have been here, 6 or so, It happens and gives me the sh!ts!! more than the downside.

If we pop'd to 40 cents watch the crazy's come out with nutty clubs numbers, and sky high predictions. Rah, Rah, Go Poet Go! People are so funny.

Saying that, I think ALL our Hub leaders are doing an excellent job. I appreciate Mack and Rockys opinions also. Anyone that reads this board has a good idea of who is who, and can make their own opinion.

Who’s fault is the 28 cent share price? Not anyone on this Agora board.

I'm sorry that I find myself writing this. As usually I just to ignore it (maybe not always!!). But the amount of deliberate and repetitive, defamatory comments about management and the PO, are beyond what is reasonable. We all of course have the right to voice our concerns, but not continually, like the monotonous tones of a Gatling gun. People are using this board for their own manipulative reasons.

There are repeat offenders, who I shall not mention. Just Take a Butchers!! (Have a look) at the recent posts and you'll see. They are really dragging the calibre of this board down and the hub leaders are doing nothing about it. I implore you to take a stance and clear it up, as we are starting to look more like that other place.

Please login to post a reply
jojorogers
City
Ontario
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2013
Social Links