POET Technologies Inc.

in response to cheapinski's message

Hate to break it to you but they never said that DL will be profitable this year. What they said was cash flow positive by Q1 which is entirely different.

We need news and in particular news about the detector and VCSEL. I couldn't care less about DL. If the hit we took in marketcap and dilution was to financa DL, I would be furious. Even in their own words, the acquisition of DL will hasten the commercialization of POET thru the use of the established sale channel. Let's hope the price we paid was indeed worth it as many have speculated.

And if we get no news by summer we may see another round of financing. I think that's wishful thinking. It's more like if we don't get news by end of Q1.

What's interesting also is the 3-5 year chart that shows a peak in the last 3 years at around the end of Q1. Draw a line thru the 3 peaks and sure enough we will hit this trend line again around the end of Q1. It would seem a moment of truth is upon us. Let's hope this time we finally break this trend that has plagued us for the last three years. 

Please login to post a reply
ark99isback
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/21/2016
Social Links
Private Message