POET Technologies Inc.

in response to crzyhors's message

No problem crzyhors. This share price is weighing heavy on most of us as a big source of frustration. That being said that post you responded in which BCD wrote back in Nov was pretty good. I followed the link and gave it another read and I think what he wrote stands. He wrote that at a time when the SP was at its lowest of .285 and today it does appear to be in a slow recovery. Recall that those words were written at a time when most people were saying that POET must come out with a revenue deal or it will be too late…”last chance” and this kind of stuff.

Honestly I don’t believe there is any kind of line in the sand for this kind of stuff. Last night I was watching CSI. They were waiting on a DNA analysis. Here is a couple of random quote that I think apply to what POET is doing.

You can't rush science, Gibbs! You can yell at it and scream at it, but you can't rush it.

And a counter point

You can't rush the science, but when the science points you in the right direction, then you can start rushing.

I would not be surprise if they need to provide an update under the terms of their disclosure policy… “publish supplemental press releases as needed for the broad and timely dissemination of meaningful interim developments”

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links
Private Message