POET Technologies Inc.

in response to turr's message

"I know people will hate me for saying this but really they have created one great buying opportunity at this price if you to dump them at a double beating them at their own game."

Turr, you're not the type that people hate, so to the extent any do, that's their problem!

You make a nice construct out of the situation, however, here's the problem, even if one has some extra money with which to invest as you suggest. I would say many here are way, way underdiversified in their stock investments, and dangerously so, in some cases. Taking advantage of the opportunity that you point out will only make that even worse.

I, on the other hand, am wonderfully diversified, and let me give you some evidence of that by sharing a link with you and the board on another stock I have, which clearly shows my sophistication. That stock is down today from $1.43 to $0.88, and though it's Cantor Fitz rather than Rodman, you'll see some parallels.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/synthetic-biologics-announces-pricing-public-140800444.html

Please login to post a reply
Babaoriley
City
Los Angeles
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2008
Social Links