POET Technologies Inc.

Below is a quickly put together first draft of proposed questions to be submitted to POET and hopefully addressed on the 28th. Like I said I do believe if enough of us submit questions to the mgmt they possibly will address these as they have done in the past. I value any input you wish to contribute and welcome any submittals will come from this excercise. Again when a final list is compiled I will repost and feel free to take excerpts from it, create your own list or copy and paste it in its entirety. Its not perfect so dont judge on style (Sula) and again I welcome input/contributions.

1. Cash Raise during the recent placement

Please discuss the need for the circa $10m raise.

Specifically what is the purpose of this cash given that we had circa $10M on hand?

Given our present cash situation and ongoing cash burn rate. How much time can we continue before another cash injection is required? What form will this cash raise take?

2. POETS Detector

Can you please discuss in detail the plan for the detector? Will the detector be POET’s first product?

In its current state can it be a standalone product capable of gaining significant market share?

Or

Will this tech be licensed?

3. POET VCSEL

The timeline for POET’s VCSEL has slipped a number of times due to technical and other issues. Please discuss the status of the VCSEL.

4. POET Monolithic transceiver and AOC

Due to the delay in the VCSEL, the transceiver and the AOC are ultimately delayed. This has created concern whether a monolithic transceiver is possible due to modifications being required in the Epitaxy. Can you alleviate this concern in any way?

5. SEVERAL New Products

Specifically can you discuss the several new products to be released in 2016?

6. Silicon Photonics

When hired as COO Dr. Subhash was quoted as saying “I see tremendous potential with POET Technology’s innovative approach to combining Si based IC’s with III-V materials based optical components on the same chip that could revolutionize the mobility, telecommunications/networking, large data management, and other technology sectors”

Can you please comment how POET intends on commercializing Si based IC’s and what the current status of that is?

7. TRAB

Can you please confirm the TRAB continues to exist? As Dr. Taylor has stepped down can you comment who has taken his place and whether or not there are any new members? What will be the measure of the success of the TRAB?

8. PET and BAE Systems

Can you please discuss what results were achieved from the $1m spent POET had a BAE.

9. LUXMUX

Congratulations on achieving the recent partnership with LUXMUX however we seem to be covered in a shroud of non-disclosure. At what point will POET be in a position to reveal itself fully to the market

10. A*STAR

POET and A*STAR launched a joint development initiative for smart pixel applications 8 months ago. Would it be possible to get a status of this collaboration?

11. FINALLY

Can you please comment on where you see POET IN?

- 1 year

- 3 years

- 5 years

Please login to post a reply
My Poet
City
Vancouver
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating