POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Bliss Carman's message

Bliss, you may be right about that? After the first CC that POET did Chris Chu's comments about the high numbers that tuned in was "that is a lot of day traders".

I hope they do in fact have new buy and hold investors. So far there seems to have been a lot of tax loss selling but the volumes have been very high so that could dry up very soon.

Anyway getting rig of Ajit would definitely be a disaster. The hit that we have taken to the stock price can be recovered but depending on how deep relationships have evolved with his contacts I don't know that this company would evolve to nearly the same level without him. And that act even if it had any chance of being successful would put him into a position of potentially putting into place a less than desirable take over rather than being a force to fight it. No I think there would be so much more to lose than to gain.

That being said as Bliss suggests it really does not matter what we think in terms of doing what is best for the company. They hold all the cards and know what is best so hopefully they can win the next hand and the game.

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links
Private Message