POET Technologies Inc.

Reading about GHF's circumstances evokes genuine feelings of sympathy for the misery he feels knowing full well that others are in a similar plight. I too have a dear friend who bought in on my enthusiasm when the price was at $C2.50 I feel bad about that.

I would dearly like to wish GHF and those like him well and offer some words of comfort but there is a problem. I cannot remove the risk inherent in investing in Venture Capital markets. Every financial advisor, every company's Investor Relations guy, even entrenched in law in the Cold Harbour statements, is the unavoidable reality that this mode of investment is high risk and offers no guarantees.

So why are we all so dumb as to chose the highest risk category for investment classes that Venture Capital represents. Most financial advisors would not touch it with a barge pole. The answer is the one crumb of comfort I can offer is this.

• The market for the products POET is aimed at is vast and growing.

• The holy grail in the photonics field that POET is located in is to produce an integrated electro photonic devices on one monolithic chip.POET is in the front of achieving this providing it is well backed by Capital and quick to market.

• The much castigated POET management has just taken a bold decision to increase capitol in order to ensure they can speed up the final stages of integration to produce the integrated chip prototype. Confident in the fact that the integration completed to date as a sensor is in orders of magnitude better than any comparable chip. They were on the horns of a dilemma as to how to raise money fast, acted boldly and their urgency may yet prove to be a key tactical decision in getting the VCSEL to market first past the post.

I know and I mean know that amoungst the scientific community there is a growing awareness of what POET means to the world of photonics and they are staggered that one company has achieved what it has. You have a stake in that company.

Finally, to all like GHF, my dear friend and all other gloomy posters. Your loss is notional if you have not sold and the bet you have placed is still in a strong position to improve your wealth to achieve your dreams.

My advice is like FJ don’t stop dreaming.

Sula

Please login to post a reply
sulasailor
City
Chester
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2013