POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Doodlebug's message

Well stated Doodlebug. I don't know of anyone on this forum who has not been openly critical of management for the way the financing went down. And the only reason I have remained invested with POET is my firm belief in the technology and the growing technical force that is moving it to commercialization. The biggest shareholder that I know of who has participated in several of the placements is Mazan. He has also been one of the most critical people towards management and who can blame him. But he has also never wavered in his belief that the technology is going to make his investment worth the wait. We have all suffered by what has taken place and I believe it is an act of cruelty for people here to take advantage of the pain that is felt by so many of us right now. I wake up every night thinking about POET and what is ahead of us.

It has been extremely stressful for the majority of us. We don't need people pilling on here to try to convince us how bad it is.

So what I woke to is a thought. In my opinion there is no way that the sophisticated investors that Suresh spoke of would not see his vision. I think they would in fact see this like an early investment in something like Intel. The only technology that can integrate photonics and electronics on the same die, the same wafer, monolithically. Taking advantages of all the processes that wafer level testing and assembly offers.

One of my posts today made reference to my strength is my weakness. There is just no way in which I can conceive that sophisticated investors would not see POET as being the deal of a lifetime. And I do think that what went down will become known as the “Crime of The Century” by this board.

There have been a number of theories put forward about attempts being made to take over this company. For the most part I have discounted them as being something that is very unlikely. But I am starting to get a nagging feeling that there might be something to this. Is the share price being held at these ridiculous levels to further starve any weak retail investors? I expect there are more people today than ever before that would accept any kind of low ball offer that makes them whole again.

I think the new CFO has the street smarts to recognize if this would be a threat.

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links
Private Message