POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Junkers87's message

Eileen completely proved she was either phony or delusional when she either authored or rebroadcast that idiotic theory that Apple or other big company was going to buy 10% of the company for $10 billion, thus projecting to a $100 billion market cap. That was about, what, a year and a half ago?

And others authored or rebroadcast the story about someone sniffing around POET and trying to steal the company for $3 or $4 - sounded almost plausible, so had a ring of truth, other than everyone ended up hearing about it. I'm pretty certain that never happened at all. But the $10 bill for 10%, how could anyone of sophistication think people would believe that for a second, but apparently a few did. Of course, the esteem that she held for this board was in rookie-like fashion revealed in her very first post. She never dug out of that hole in my eyes.

Eileen was very bright and very quick, though, I'll give her that. And spent quite a bit of time in composing posts and attaching multiple articles.

All of the above happened with PC at the helm.

These guys are nothing like that. But, that doesn't change that it is very difficult to be disruptive in an arena filled with players the likes of which we all know.

Please login to post a reply
Babaoriley
City
Los Angeles
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2008
Social Links