POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Rainer's message

Rainer my discription of the situation, my anology if youwill, is a little more harsh, crude, whatever but also more the way I feel now. Perhaps more in line with what a Rick the Vet might have to say. At $.52/sh we got screwed badly, at $.36 we were raped and many will find it hard to recover.

Sad part is we can't do much, if anything , about it. So we each have to find our own solution and move on one way or another. At this point Poet is a better investment than it has ever been in it's history. But hindsight's 20/20 and unless you were amongst the few select none of us had any idea, not many days ago, we were about to get hit in the head with a piece of 2x4.

But that's over and it's time to pick up the pieces and move on. This will turn around and move quickly if Poet can do what they said they planned on doing only a couple of months ago. Can we believe that? We don't know what to believe but what we can belive is this these gansters didn't go through all that trouble to manipulate this deal to lose money. Poet is worth something more than what it is now and maybe a whole lot more than what it is now.

This may be a short term plan by these gangsters to make a little money here rigth now. Or could it be their long term plan to make a whole lot of money and they had to try and steal as many of our shares as possible right now before the good news comes out? You see in this corrupt market anything is possible

Either way common sense would say to you hang on to those shares at this price or even get more if possible.

Please login to post a reply
turr
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2013
Social Links
Private Message