POET Technologies Inc.

in response to 1998BMWZ3's message
Quite clearly the computer industry is frantically working toward a reliable, economic and reproduceable photonically integrated solution. The reason for this race? Huge riches await the winner and I think that may be understating it.

Now Its seems nobody is doing What poet are, i.e. Monolithic integration of all components. Thus, if they achieve something, that will put them at the very forefront of the next big thing in computing. It doesn't take a genius to work out what might happen to the ineterest levels in this little start up. I'm not going to try and value this in terms of SP, but I suspect it might be positive!!. Here's a list of people and businesses that have bought into this potential.

Ajit Manocha

Suresh Venkatesan

Subash Deshmukh

Mohan Warrior

Todd Debonis

David Lazovsky

Government of Singapore

A* Star imre

Denselight

BB photonics

Lumux

Dare I say it - Tony Blevins

A bunch of bankers

Some very tired and weary shareholders spread across the globe.

That list gives me some comfort in these dark days, and I could add more names. Clearly there are hurdles that need to be scaled. But the question is, do you think this team is capable of doing it?? If you don't then walk away, and If you do, hang around. Because I know for sure, the doldrums we find ourselves in, will be quickly forgotten, if/when they achieve their goals. The great thing about it is, we might not have to wait too long for Pandora's box to open.
Please login to post a reply
oldgreg
City
Cheltenham
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/27/2014
Social Links