POET Technologies Inc.

My overall impression is that POET as a company is delayed, but on track. These delays caused an urgent need for fresh capital, and the banksters made their best of the situation – very regrettable from our perspective – to say the least –, but understandable from their's.

However, at this time I don't think there's a hidden agenda to take the company private. Ockham's razor tells me that the banksters just made their quick "shoot and run" and are now already making more money from more vict…, em, clients.

And given our most recent experience with POET management's capital market experience, I believe such a hidden agenda a) would distract management's focus away from developing the company – something they wouldn't want – and b) be too sophisticated for our technology guys – at least one they'd benefit from.

However, while they might have enough working capital for now, the risk remains that another unfortunate capital raise will be necessary in the future. Hopefully our new CFO can prevent this or at least negotiate much better conditions, if need for more capital arises! Well, time will tell.

Please login to post a reply
Rainer
City
Dortmund
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/13/2014
Social Links