POET Technologies Inc.

Incredibly on target and hats off to bmrbnzorpoet, I just hope he is wrong about his last point.

Subject: THM + Taking a break from the board

posted on May 20, 16 01:19PM Use the IP Check tool [?]

After reading many THM updates and speaking with several of you on the board verbally, I have decided to take a break from the Agora board.

I want to be very transparent here - do not expect an "up to the right" for 6 - 8 months.

Now, I believe in this company, its leaders and the technology. I have no doubt in my mind this will be a world class organization. We do have issues, our management team has no public company experience, no market experience. You do not go to work everymorning for free, our lives are dependant on working and sustaining an income to provide for ourselves, family and loved ones.

THM was disapointing to me, Robert Ferri was blindsided by the presentation and that will be addressed to management. Our timelines are continuously pushed back, however Ajit mentions when we say months it might be a few weeks later etc. We're not talking a few weeks after the recent THM.

The latest aquisitions, they're great. They'll secure POET and IP inorder to become that world class organization. The problem I have is being here for multiple years, you cannot dangle the carrot infront of the horse too much or the horse will go find another carrot.

Right now, it is purely betting on the jockey. That's it, that's all.

I read this board and read too many posts defending the THM. I get it, it was a good meeting. I didn't say it wasn't, how ever with inexperienced public company leaders, they did not succeed in telling the market, this is why you should buy poet.

The meeting told shareholders to stay away and traders / shorters to come in. Suresh owns 30,000 shares, the rest have a boat loadof options and high salaries. I ask, as a leader, if you believe in your company , why do you not own more personal equity in your company?

There was one question from a someone in a corner during Q&A - "I have 125 clients, why should I tell them to buy Poet stock?" - no answer. If you cannot answer a retail question, how are you supposed to answer a platinum investor question? That is what the road shows were for were they not? IBK is still the only platinum investor.

The next reality is if they do a financing, the float will increase to over 300m, what will they have to do? An RS ...

I cannot keep going on or I'll grow more grey hairs.

Taking a break.

All for now.

BmRBnZorPoet

Please login to post a reply
lumenge
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined