POET Technologies Inc.

All in my opinion... This is my Theory…These Guys had choices… Their mouths are silenced….They All have the same connections... They all are wearing Sheep’s Clothing....

1. They sold it down because they had to. These guys are probably being controlled by Global Foundries.. They want this technology and they want it for peanuts.

2. If Global Foundries wanted to use this technology for their benefit and went through the appropriate normal channels, they would have to compete against the likes as! dare I say " Apple, Facebook, Intel, IBM, Google "

3. IMO Now they don’t have too. It appears the tech does not work or will be years away. Who would want it? Nobody but Global Foundries

4. Now that the share price is shattered, unnamed investors bought in the PO (not PP) and drove it to the ground. Again showing that the tech does not work.

5. Now this company will fade away. The tech is moved across the world, Taylor and company is no longer needed. Poison Pill..Ha!.. Who needs it...

6. And Bam! Global Foundries gets this tech, and these Super Hero Leaders move back to where they all started from.

That is How I feel it is going down. And that is How I see it.

The problem lies in not that there is a problem with the technology. The problem is WHO is going to control this technology. Make no doubt about it. Not a small Venture Tech Company., No way, no how.

Please login to post a reply
banshee24
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2013
Social Links
Private Message