POET Technologies Inc.

in response to shessorry's message

Dear Shessorry,

I am not sure how you can claim a greater hold on reality.

The negative comment here is largely fear based and not on reality. The reality is we have insufficient information to do anything more than speculate.

YesThe PO saga is a reality and so is the sense we all have of being disadvantaged but we are taking just a snap shot of one action in a series of actions and untill the full story unfolds I think the bleak picture the glooms have latched on to is not the reality.

We have lost a battle but not the war. Don't be one of the growing list of surrender monkies whose pain is clouding their judgement.

On the TB point I would be happy for you to break the theory apart with logic. But just saying it means nothing is not backed by logic.

Seeing how long it's taking to get a POET product to market, I could imagine that a 40 engineer project at Apple might just be coming to some conclusions with how a licensed POET wigit might fit into their product plans. So we may not be too far away from a fact emerging that supports my wild imaginings. Maybe this could be part of the inflection point that is bearing down on us and the reason management feel we can live with the momentary pain created by the PO from hell.

with regards,

Sula

Please login to post a reply
sulasailor
City
Chester
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined