POET Technologies Inc.

Timing?
almost 8 years ago

I don't believe our management team are dishonest, reckless or dumb. Despite all the comments on this board I assess them as decent, hardworking rational people.

Recently we appointed a new CFO but for some reason felt compelled to proceed with a PO on very expensive terms immediately before he takes up the post. Why?

IMO there is something as yet unknown which was of such importance it necessitated that course of action. To my mind there can only be one of two reasons:

1. An existential threat that needed to be dealt with. However I struggle to think of one that could be mitigated by an urgent expensive fund raise. Also Why would new funders come on board so willingly if that sort of threat lurked in the background?

or,

2 an opportunity which needed funding and that was so mouthwatering that it couldn't be ignored and needed a fund raise to facilitate it. It's hard at this point to imagine what it could be.

I guess all will be revealed in due course and we will finally know.

In Britain the clocks have changed and it is now nearly dark. However, I do know that tomorrow the sun will rise again and it will be light again. I hope the same can be said for POET. Some sunlight on this would be welcome

My investment is heavily down. Does that mean management are corrupt? No, I think it means I mis-timed my buying and bought too much too soon. It's my mistake and I'd be a fool and / or a coward to blame anyone other than myself.

Please login to post a reply
Buzzby
City
London
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/09/2014
Social Links