POET Technologies Inc.

This recent placement shows how Suresh is completely out of his depth. He is not a CEO and he is learning at our expense. At best he is a very good VP. He has not delivered to me as a shareholder. He has wiped out millions in market cap. He has not produced the anticipated results. I understand the tech is taking longer and there are issues with epitaxy and exporting but his inability to see and plan for this as the issues arise shows his inexperience. When he finally realized we had an issue he obliterated shareholder value. I believe that is why our new CFO has come onboard. Note he is starting after the placement closes as he most likely saw the deal and did not want to come onboard and be associated with it. Also because his options will be a lot sweeter. I do believe Suresh is a visionary and technically he can take us there but we need stronger public company mgmt. I hope Mr Mika can provide this. For Sula in nautical terms. Suresh may be a great boatbuilder but he is not and has never been a Captain. While on the way to port he is bouncing off every reef. I hope we don't sink. Mika is his new Staff Captain. I hope he adds value. Regarding cabbage; put it where the sun doesn't shine.
Please login to post a reply
My Poet
City
Vancouver
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/21/2015
Social Links