POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Orange Cat's message

Orange cat I agree. There's more to this than Poet needing $10 million dollars. There's something going on that we don't know about? The way this was done? You just have to look at the facts. and why now? (Perhaps because some people have to have those shares at this price before it does take off, one has to wonder. Time will tell) Poet could very well be worth a lot of money and retail investors like us are going to be minamized as much as possible . Just the dilution and the number of retailors having bailed proves that. I am one of the ones who thinks Poet is still a gem and will be a great success. In a few months the world will be seeing Poet in a different light(pardon the pun)...and we will be starting to see that light at the end of the tunnel. Why this stuff is all happening I don't know (but have my theories). One thing for sure the people in on this deal now are not buying to lose money and the sp is going higher $.52 ....a lot higher I think before they try to realizse a gain. The 5 year deal on the warrants may be a good thing and money in the bank because they have 5 years to cash in. Poet could be $70 by then. Just seems so crooked. Anyway they ain't gettin my shares. I'm just sorry there seems to be no way to stop the dilution. Maybe in the end it may not matter all that much.

Please login to post a reply
turr
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2013
Social Links
Private Message