POET Technologies Inc.

This is my personal view!

I was introduced to this company by my accountant who had personal ties to IBK back when the first Pellegrino report came out. The stock went from pennies, where we are now to about $1.80 from this report. I believe there were about 80 million shares back then. That would make it in today’s money in the dollars.

I started buying at .30 cents and kept buying it up all the way to about $2.00. As the share price went down, I kept buying as well. Just to create a good average for myself. I’m not buying anymore, nor am I selling, as I am deeply in the red. I am fortunate enough not to have bet the rent.

This is my personal view! And what I feel is happening. This technology, the IP truly is the holy grail. I believe we were sold out to Global Foundries. This smells of conspiracy, and has all the making of such. Take a very good look at these guys! Each and every one has a connection to Global Foundries. Each and every one of them are not Canadian nor American, yet they run a Canadian Company, with an American presence.

These Three men have control of the highest technology in the world. I ask you, who is controlling these guys?

Have a good look at them. Who are they working for?

God Speed.

Ajit Manocha

Executive Chairman

Dr. Subhash Deshmukh

Chief Operating Officer

Dr. Suresh Venkatesan

Chief Executive Officer

Please login to post a reply
banshee24
City
Rank
Treasurer