POET Technologies Inc.

in response to fairchijisback's message
Sizing up management at the THM and AGM. One of the reasons I went to both meetings was to size up management first hand for myself. I sincerely did not and do not think that these guys were/are out to snooker us out of our shares. I felt they were sincere, working hard to execute, and really believe in this technology. I am trying to console myself with my impressions from those meetings and hopeful that my impressions were/are correct. I thought there would probably be additional dilution if they decided to develop this themselves as I didn't see they had enough money to develop this tech on their own. And my biggest fear has always been someone stealing this company. 2nd biggest fear is problem with the tech and the time element. I think this management knows far more than they have let on to us shareholders. If this technology is disruptive then there are lots of pitfalls along the way as to who will eventually own it/control it. The chance that we will make it on the happy side of this unscathed or not scarred are probably nil. But we might make it across the finish line, and hopefully richer, not poorer in the process. Just my own opinion. GOOD LUCK TO ALL LONGS! And as tempting as it is to buy more here, I am not. I have enough shares to make a difference in my life if it comes to fruition and I don't have enough shares to go under if it doesn't pan out.
Please login to post a reply
Kath
City
Pacific Northwest
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/16/2014
Social Links