POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Heinz44's message

Heinz, I think you believe that but that is not what I was told. I talked to Mike today at length after the market closed. He is aware that the trading activity that took the share price down is being investigated and he is completely on side with it. He is a shareholder too. I asked him point blank whether IBK would be implicated and his response was a resounding no. They have not done any trading in POET shares. They are sharing the pain we all feel.

My plan is to update the forum with some of the observations and insights that Mike shared over the weekend when I have time to put it on paper and when maybe the forum might have cooled off a bit. Public knowledge put into perspective with observations that make sense.

Lots of talk about no silver lining today and the worst possible fears. I think that is completely off the mark. The timing sucked from our perspective and the terms were just awful from any point of view but the outcome I think will move this company very quickly into a ramp up of production with existing products and future products.

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links
Private Message