POET Technologies Inc.

Maybe it makes me a whiner, but I'm not super happy about today's news. I'm long and not selling, but I don't have to be happy either.

If it's actually $0.36 CDN that's horrendous and a big haircut to the valuation of the company. If it's $0.36 USD I don't know whether to breathe a small sigh of relief or be even more horrified.

This company is working at the limits of human achievement in materials science. I'm actually pretty confident that there is no other professional field that requires the levels of super precision, in every phase of production and planning, that is required to make today's electronics (Maybe rocket science). Even the most microscopic imperfections or variance in epitaxy will be the difference between total success and abject failure.

Could you imagine POET sending the tech specs to the wafer vendor and saying 36% Gallium....when its supposed to be 36% Arsenide? That would be shocking and completely incompetent. I know that's wildly oversimplified...but...

If this press release is right, it clearly states C$0.36 and not $0.36 USD.

So if this $10,000,000 deal has two typos in it (C$0.52 would be the other), what other mistakes and typos are being made internally?

May ___ have mercy on us all!

Please login to post a reply
BakerShaker
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/20/2015
Social Links