POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Quan Gork's message
Would like to give you more recommendations for that post. We have been told no money would be needed, we have been told NRE around the corner (for 2 years). We have been told NASDAQ in June (ok, they didn't say in which year). We have been told only weeks late not quarters. Now we are here being diluted big time, without the 20% of the option plan on top of that, approved on the last AGM. I hate dilution since it eats up all my risk advantages I have taken on me being an early shareholder. I said it before, dilution is one of our biggest enemies. And I am tired of it and these games. Risk is much less now, but so is our value of each single share since we have been diluted already more than 15-20% since I am invested (PO and option coming on top of that). Just think about it. Management is always able to get mor options in order to minimize the dilution to them. I don't get any extra shares or warrants for free, as an European shareholder. That's annoying me. Still invested with each share and have now 10x more than I originally wanted.
Please login to post a reply
ABC-Sch
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/11/2014
Social Links
Private Message