POET Technologies Inc.

in response to oldgreg's message

Excellent post Oldgreg... now you can quietly go back to the Kindergarten. Like it or not I am an inverstor in POET like you are. I added up to my position about 10 times over the last 6 months thinking we will soon get results and that we were going up to the right. I was here during the halt, just to see our previous COB announcing on a Monday Morning ''Oh by the way... I forgot to tell you... I left the Company 3 days ago... I am not an insiiiider anymoooore''. You may be happy with your investment, the value of the Company and our Rock Star (Not my words by the way)... but I am not... not at all. Now I will be happy to meet you in Vegas and offer you the drink of you choice (If you are 21 or older), because, no matter what, I will not sell a single share until I see the the outcome.... Until then, please let me show some frustration, because, no matter what you say, there is a lot to be frustrated about... Fianally, please say hi to your uncle, he is by far my favorite poster on this forum... I have a lot of respect for his knowledge and I do appreciate him to share with us.

Enjoy the evening and please do not waste your time on me...

Please login to post a reply
Belpat
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/01/2015
Social Links
Private Message