POET Technologies Inc.

Ladies and Gentlemen the whole out at 74 Jack the bear thread was initiated by QUAN GORK asking me to explain my out at 74 post ,I did that and in a way I thought was respectful of the board ,granted I speak of trading poet to make money ,the longs believe averaging down is a way to make money yet all that stradegy does is expose more capitol to achieve a lower breakeven .

TRADING and buying in lower either the same amount or more is far cheaper.

EG you own 100000 share at a $1.00 then it trades down to .90 then 80 then 70 had you sold at 75 your out 25000 ,then buy back at 55 your still down 25000 not selling your down 45000.

The stock market is not a love affair its a vehicle to generate wealth.

I 'm a pumper or a basher according to some ,that being said where does the posts about the $70.00 club fall, extreme misguided pumping if you ask me

229 million shares outstanding x$70.00 is alot of market cap to gain from a starting position of .58 cents .

I can say for certain that if in a month or two POET reaches $2.00 there will be alot of longs taking money off the table for some cash flow and profit with stock they bought at lower levels.

Out of respect for the main board lets have all the negative comments that are sure to come from this post dealt with on the Off Topic board.

You never know what next week will bring especially Tuesday.

Please login to post a reply
jackthebear
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/05/2014
Social Links
Private Message