POET Technologies Inc.

Conversing with Cormark Securities I have been informed that "pricing is expected to occur on Oct 28th" for the PP. I can also confirm that we cannot purchase direct from Cormark and to participate you must use your own broker.

Some have posted that they believe we will receive news before the price is set.

So hopefully something significant next week.

I did not sell a share and really I would not like to be "out" at the moment.

It is surprising that we have not moved up based on the news yesterday. I mean the Singapore Govt basically said Carry on POET and heres a gift of $10 mil if you create more jobs and R&D.

Ajit, Suresh, Subhash, A*STAR,DenseLight,BB, TRAB, Singapore. Thats some validation list.

“EDB is committed to developing the compound semiconductor industry through partnerships with companies to perform critical R&D and manufacturing in Singapore. Innovations in compound semiconductor technology can enable the next generation of optical communication solutions needed for increasing requirements in data centers. We are delighted to partner with POET Technologies to lead DenseLight, a company with a strong Singapore core of talent and activities, to greater heights”, said Mr. Pee Beng Kong, Director for Electronics, EDB.

The Company is eligible to receive support up to a maximum of S$10,699,000 over five years pursuant to the EDB letter of offer, subject to headcount and expenditure thresholds.

Please login to post a reply
My Poet
City
Vancouver
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/21/2015
Social Links